Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Thursday 5 November 2009

The Father

How much do you think God loves you?
Do you even know that God loves you?


Think about the person or people in your life you love you most...
God loves you more than that!
Think about the person or people in your life you love you most and multiply a million times...
God loves you more than that!

God loves me more than I could every comprehend.
God loves you more than I'm sure you could ever comprehend.

Do not ever underestimate how much God loves you and how much God can do for you. God loves you as a father loves his child. We each are God's children, so believe in God, believe in His love.

Checkout Matt Redman's website:
http://www.mattredman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment