Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Saturday 14 November 2009

Kindness

Great Kindness by Tree63

A grateful man bows before You to thank You Lord
In silent tears for there is so much to thank You for
I have nothing, nothing if not for You
How can I repay You?
What can I ever give back to You?
I always will remember
Your great kindness

In desperate need I cried out, You delivered me
My soul from death, my feet from stumbling
My eyes from tears I will lift up salvation's cup
And call Your name
I have everything, yet nothing
If not for You

In the same way that God can provide us with the great love we will ever know, He will also be kinder to us than anyone else we will ever know.

Don't take God's love of His great kindness for granted - Say thank you to God for the love and kindness He shows you each day.

Be inspired by God and show some kindness to others. By kind to those you don't know, the unloveable, the oppressed.

God will reward you in heaven for your kindness. God expects us to be kind to everyone, just as He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment