Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 17 November 2009

Longing for God

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
Psalm 42:1



As the deer pants for the water,
So my soul longs after You.
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship You.

You alone are my strength, my shield,
To You alone may my spirit yield.
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship You.

I want You more than gold or silver,
Only You can satisfy.
You alone are the real joy-giver
And the apple of my eye.

You're my Friend and You are my Brother,
Even though You are a King.
I love You more than any other,
So much more than anything.

Do you long for someone to help you find what you're looking for in this world: peace, happiness, love? If you are, turn to God, he is the one and only person who can help you achieve all you can, he can help you find peace and happiness. Invite God into your life today and let Him be your closest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment