Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 29 December 2009

Everywhere

God sent his son into this world to live among us.
Jesus died on the cross to save us, and forgive us of all our wrongdoings.
God is still here with us.
He is everywhere.
We can't hide from Him.
No matter what we do, or how we disappoint God, He's still there looking out for us everyday, all day.

Sydney Staff Songsters of the Salvation Army sing All the Earth:






All the Earth
Father, into Your courts will I enter
Maker of Heaven and Earth
I tremble in Your Holy presence



Glory, glory in Your sanctuary
Splendor and majesty Lord
Before You
All life adores You



All the earth will declare that Your love is everywhere
The fields will exalt, seas will resound
See the trees' joyful cry
Praising You and so would I
A new song I'll sing



Lord I will glorify and bless Your holy name...
Lord I will glorify and bless Your name
Lord I'll glorify and bless Your holy name!

No comments:

Post a Comment