Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Friday 4 December 2009

Not Ashamed

Do you consider yourself to be a Christian?

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you felt as a Christian, you should speak out for God? Did you?


It can be difficult to "stand out" from everyone around you and stand up for your beliefs. I have been in situations like that a number of times and if I'm honest with you and with myself, I have to admit I have "sat back" in some of these situations and just kept quiet.

What did I achieve by staying quiet and not sticking up for God? Shame and disappointment! Yes not only was God disappointed in my, I was disappointed in myself and felt ashamed I did not have the courage to "be different" from everyone else and stickup for God.

So how do you make sure you do stick up for God the next time you find yourself in one of these kinds of situations?
Answer - First and foremost you pray! You ask God to give you the strength and the courage to "stand out" and "stand up" for Him. God will give you the strength you need, and He will give you the right words to say to.

So don't be ashamed of being a Christian, praying is our greatest strength in our times of need. Don't let God be ashamed of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment