Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 8 December 2009

Pressed For Time

When you're pressed for time, it's hard to think of those around you. Sometimes in these situations we can be irritated by those around us to want to interrupt us from what we're trying to do.

We must try not to be irritated by others because they want some of our time. After all how do you know you'll not be presented with a wonderful opportunity to spend God's message of love!

Philippians 1:12 (NLT)
Everything that has happened to me here has helped me spread the Good News".

We can't afford to shut ourselves off completely from others around us, as God wants us to spread His word throughout the world but how can we do that if we get irritated by others and fail to take advantage of situations as they present themselves.

Sometimes I think we just need God to remind us of our priorities. People are our priority (see me blog post Putting People and Christ First. This is simply a lesson we have to learn over and over again...People come first!



No comments:

Post a Comment