Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 1 December 2009

Not Responsible

Have you ever felt responsible for every bad thing that happened, whether it was your responsibility or not?

When we allow ourselves to play the blame yourself game, the guilt which follows dries up our soul. withers our spirit and brings a depression around us - So don't do it!

I'm not saying that we shouldn't take responsibility for what is ours. However I am saying, don't blame yourself for everything bad that happens as it quite simply is not for you to take on that blame.

1 Corinthians 4:4
My conscience is clear, but that isn't what matters. It is the Lord himself who will examine me and decide.

God is the only one who will judge us and so He will set the record straight as far as who is responsible for everything that happens. So, stop taking responsibility for things that are not yours, because it's not your stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment