Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 18 January 2010

Blue Monday or Happy Monday?

Well how was your day? Did you find it to be The Most Depressing Day (my blog post from yesterday), or have you had a Happy Monday?

In my office today, one of the managers, before starting a conversation with anyone said "Happy Monday" to them with a big smile on his face - I have to say it was quite infectious, as it brought a smile to most peoples' face, even if for some it was just for a few seconds!

What have you done today to make today a Happy Monday rather than a Blue Monday, for you, and for others?

If your answer is nothing, there's still time to make someone happy!

Why not resolve to make someone smile everyday - make everyday a Happy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment