Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 26 January 2010

Here Is Love

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (The Message)
If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing. If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.

Have you experienced love in your life?
Have you ever been badly hurt by someone you love, or by someone you thought loved you? Or have you hurt someone you love or loves you and then felt deep sorry afterwards?

There is only one TRUE true which is available free of charge, with no ties attached, and that is the love of God. As the above bible verses says, we can go through our life doing good deeds and helping others, but if we don't truly know God's love in our lives we have achieved nothing.

God's love is everything - Accept God's love into your life today!



Here Is Love (by Matt Redman)
Here is love, vast as the ocean
Lovingkindness as the flood
When the Prince of Life, our Ransom
Shed for us His precious blood
Who His love will not remember?
Who can cease to sing His praise?
He can never be forgotten
Throughout Heav'n's eternal days

On the mount of crucifixion
Fountains opened deep and wide
Through the floodgates of God's mercy
Flowed a vast a gracious tide
Grace and love, like mighty rivers
Poured incessant from above
And Heav'n's peace and perfect justice
Kissed a guilty world in love

Chorus:
No love is higher, no love is wider
No love is deeper, no love is truer
No love is higher, no love is wider
No love is like Your love, o Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment