Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Saturday 2 January 2010

My New Start

Well have you made any New Year's resolutions? If you did, how are you getting on 2 days into 2010?

Personally I didn't make any New Year resolutions as such, but have just promised myself to try to live my life in a more God focused manner from now now. I find it tough at times to fully trust God's plan for my life, simply because it's maybe not going the way I want it to! - Which I know is not how God wants me to live my life - I need to trust God for all I need and trust that He know what's best for me...better than I do!

Do you trust God for all you need? I'd urge you to join me this year in trusting God completely for all you need. God will provide, we just need to trust Him.

Psalm 9:10 (NIV)
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

We will find fullfillment in our lives if we just trust God to direct and help us in all we do.


My Heart Will Trust
I'll walk closer now on the higher way
Through the darkest night will you hold my hand
Jesus guide my way

O you mourn with me and you dance with me
For my heart of hearts is bound to you

Though I walk through valleys low
I'll fear no evil
By the waters still my soul,
My heart will trust in You x2

O You counsel me and You comfort me
When I cannot see,
You light my path

My heart will trust in you

No comments:

Post a Comment