Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Saturday 16 January 2010

Worship the Lord

All Heaven Declares
All heaven declares the glory of the risen Lord
Who can compare with the beauty of the Lord?
Forever He will be (Forever He will be)
The Lamb apon the throne (The Lamb apon the throne)
I gladly bow the knee (I gladly bow the knee)
And worship Him alone

I will proclaim the glory of the risen Lord
Who once was slain to reconcile man to God
Forever You will be (Forever You will be)
The Lamb upon the throne (The Lamb upon the throne)
I gladly bow my knee (I gladly bow my knee)
And worship You alone

Do you worship God?
You don't need to attend church to worship God, you can do it wherever you are. So taking that into account, do you worship God?

As well as tell others about God, and how much He can do for them, we must take time to worship God, but what does worship actually mean? The following is the dictionary definition of worship:
The reverent love and devotion accorded a deity, an idol, or a sacred object.
The ceremonies, prayers, or other religious forms by which this love is expressed.
Ardent devotion; adoration.

Take time out of your busy life, to spend time saying "thank you" to God by worshipping Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment