Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Friday 8 January 2010

You Time

When you've had a stressful few days, how do you relax?

He's an extract of a message I received recently:
Just reminding you not to forget about a very important person today, YOU! DO something 4 only you today : ) You deserve it!
Isn't that good advice? I certainly think it is. Sometimes when life has got on top of you things have been stressful and you've been struggling, put some time aside just for YOU, to pamper yourself, give yourself a treat, do something you enjoy, or simply relax and chill.

Most importantly though, to find complete rest we must take time to spend some "quiet time" in God's presence - He alone can give you true rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment