Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 28 April 2009

Frustrations

Grrrrrrhhh! I've had a day of frustrations!



My day got off to a bad start when I'd to go to our health centre for a couple of things and got stuck there much longer than I should have done. When I finally got to work, I spent 5 minutes going round in circles looking for somewhere to park.

Having got into the office the day didn't get any less frustrating, with several things happening that just makes you wonder "why?". But like the rest of us affected by the frustrating things that happened in our today, I had a wee moan, and got on with my work...but still disappointed and frustrated by today's events.

Been thinking for the last hour or so what to write about today so started thinking about what kind of day I've had and the various frustrations I've felt. I wonder, does God ever get frustrated.

I think the answer to that must definitely by a resounding YES! I'm sure we each frustrate Him more times that we even realise, by doing our own thing rather than listening to what God wants us to do.

There I go again taking about listening to God! Just realising I've talked about this just a few days ago, on
Saturday 25th April.


Do you think God's wanting us to listen to Him more?!


P.S. For those of you wanting an update on Andy that I spoke about in my blog yesterday, you can get on his friend Rob's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment