Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Thursday 23 April 2009

Rain

Well I should have known better...write a blog about the wonderful sunny weather we're having and what happens...within a day the sun's gone and it's wet and dull again! Sorry!



I said in my blog yesterday that when it's sunny it seems to lift our spirits and make everything seem a bit brighter. Well today I think I've seen the opposite apply:

  • Damp and wet this morning when I left for work which after the weather of the last few days, made it less appealing to go out in.

  • I then got stuck in a traffic jam for a while because part of a raod had been shut because of a collapsed man hole.

  • That in turn meant I got to work much later than I was supposed to.

  • The air conditioning in my office is broken and needs a part which won't be available until Monday, so the office is like a sauna again.

  • Had to go out at lunchtime to get a birthday card for my Dad, forgot my umbrella so got soaked.

  • Had a meeting this afternoon which went on until about 5.45pm, by which time my head was thumping.

So dull and damp outside today. Feeling pretty down today too as it's been a very long day, I'm exhausted and a lot of things I was involved in to day just didn't quite go as planned.

Sunny bright days outside seem to make it easier to be positive, so when you're having a "grey" day, don't focus on the negative things around you, think of a time when you were happy and try and stay positive. Pray! God doesn't desert you when you're having a bad day, He's there to help you make everyday a sunny day.

Stay positive no matter how your weather looks!

By the way, Tigger's back to sleeping on our bed again as the window doesn't seem so appealing today!

1 comment:

Louise said...

very true about how SAD can affect you

Post a Comment