Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Wednesday 9 September 2009

Busy Lives

We all lead very busy lives these days. We spend most of our days working or rushing from one task to another. How much time do we actually put aside for ourselves, or more specifically, how much time do we put aside to spend in quiet prayer with God?

The following song entitled Mid All The Traffic Of The Ways talks of how busy we are, but also remind us that we need find a quiet place where we can spend time with God.



Make sure you take time out from your busy life to spend some quiet time with God.

1 comment:

caldjr said...

Thanks for the reminder Dot. I so often say this to others but its the old "do as I say not as I do" scenario! And thanks for making use of one of my videos! Again - I prepared it but dont always adhere to the message within. Must try harder to do less.
thanks again - and blessings to you too :)
Dan

Post a Comment