Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 21 September 2009

King of Kings

Yesterday in our morning worship we sang "King of Kings, Majesty" which is a song I hadn't heard or sung for a while. It's a beautiful song and one which reaffirms our desire to serve God while reminding us that God is our "closest friend".

Please review the words of this song. Do you believe that God is your "closest friend"? If not, I'd urge you to kneel before God today and give Him your all.

King of Kings, Majesty,
God of heaven, living in me
Gentle Savior, closest friend,
Strong Deliverer, Beginning and End
All within me falls at Your throne

Your Majesty, I can but bow
I lay my all before You now
In royal robes I don't deserve
I live to serve Your Majesty

Earth and heaven worship You,
God Eternal, Faithful and True
Who bought the nations,
ransomed souls
Brought this sinner
near to Your throne
All within me cries out in praise


No comments:

Post a Comment