Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 28 September 2009

Rescue Me

When the future looks hopeless, and you're strugging to find a reason to continue, there is one person can gave you the strength to carry on. When you're in so much pain that you just want it to stop now, there's one person who can take all your physical and emotional pain away.

So who is that person? That person is God. God can rescue you from your darkest days and help give you a reason to carry on.

I have been through some very dark times myself and often felt I couldn't face another day physically or emotionally, but God kept telling me to hang on because he was there for me. It's several years on now and I still have some days when I find it difficult physically and emotionally, but I have no doubts that God is with me will rescue me from my darkest times. He can rescue you too, if you'll let Him.

Came To My Rescue by Hillsong United


Came to My Rescue
Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is is Yours

My whole life
I place in Your hands
God of mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at Your throne

I called You answered
And You came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where You are

In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high

No comments:

Post a Comment