Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Saturday 12 September 2009

New Look BSAB Website Launched

Tonight I launched the new look Bellshill Band of the Salvation Army website. (www.bsab.co.uk). The band has had a website for a number of years now but we felt it was time for a freshen up!

Over the last few days while I've been doing all the work to get the new versiion of the website up and running, I've found myself overwhelmed by the responsibility that comes being the person who updates/maintains a website especially one with such a powerful message to give.

As a member of Bellshill Salvation Army Band, I often remind myself that I must only be part of the band if I'm doing it "for the right reason" (this is the band's motto). So the last few days I've found myself thinking "I am looking after the band website for the right reason?" - I certainly hope I am, as I certainly do not expect (or want) praise/thanks for the work done - It was done in my own time because I want to promote what we as a band at Bellshill are all about, and if that means we can help bring one person into a relationship with God that would be wonderful!

I pray that God will continue to help me in the work I do with the band website, and that it may become an even greater outreach to others for the band.

Remember to go checkout the Band's website now - www.bsab.co.uk

If you find any problems/issues please notify me via the Webmaster contact option.

Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment