Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 14 September 2009

Praise God

Do you praise God? Do you worship God?

When we praise God we glorify Him, and when we glorify Him we are doing His will. We worship God through our praise. Do you find the more you know about God the more you want to express it? The more we express our love and praise for God, the more we are receptive to learning more about God and what he has done and can continue to do in people's lives.

In order to praise God we must have a personal understand of who God is and what He is all about. In other words we must have reason to thank God by understanding what He has done and continues to do for us.

In Psalm 50 and verse 23, the psalmist reminds us:
He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment