Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 15 September 2009

Music of the Heart

Psalm 101:1
I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will sing praise.

Have you ever been sitting in church or at a music concert and someone sitting beside or behind you is singing along very loudly to the music? Not only that but have been singing along very untunefully or very out of time?

I think we've all encountered a situation like that at some time or another, so what did you think? Did you laugh? Did you wih they'd stop singing?

Again I guess those are reactions we've all had in this type of circumstance.

But what do you think God is thinking about your own singing?
Are you a great singer, not the best but can hold a tune or realy can't hold a tune at all?

Well whatever kind of singer you are, good or bad, God will be listening to you! Is that scary?! But God is not bottered whether you can sing or not, what He is interested in is whether you have a song in your heart. In other words, God doesn't want us just to go through the motions of life. He doesn't want us to be hypocrites, He'd rather we couldn't sing but sang the words from our heart with true feeling and belief! God wants us to sing with conviction, to sing from experience and belief in His Name.

So sing from your heart, and sing as loud as you want!



No comments:

Post a Comment