Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Thursday 10 September 2009

It's The Same Air

Think about those people who are less fortunate than yourself...living in the same town or city as you...in far away lands...with little to call their own...in desperate need of help...in need of you and me!

But what can I do? What can you do?
There are many things we can do to help - first and foremost we can pray for these people and the circumstances that have led them to be in their current position; pray for their physical and emotional healing. There are also many practical ways we can help - why not donate some of your time and/or money to help people in your own area.

There no excuse why each of us can't do something to help others. we may think our small monetary donation or an hours work will make no difference, but what if we all do that! Wow, what a fantastic difference we can make in people's lives.

Take that step today, help someone in need - after all we all breathe the same air...God's air!

I've used the following song Breathe before (blog post on 12/5/2009 entitled
Breathe), however I've using a different version of it this time. The video associated with this version of the song show the Salvation Army's international work in action and to me reinforces the message I've tried to pass to you today, that we all breathe the same air.



Visit the Salvation Army's UK website and make a donation today: http://www2.salvationarmy.org.uk/uki/www_uki.nsf



This is the air I breathe
This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me

This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very word spoken to me

And I I'm desperate for you
And I I'm I'm lost without you

This is the air I breathe
This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me

This is my daily bread
this is my daily bread
your very word spoken to me

And I'm, I'm desperate for you
And I'm, I'm lost without you

And I'm desperate for you
And I'm, I'm lost without you.

I'm lost without you.
I'm lost without you.
I'm desperate for you.

I'm desperate for you..

I'm lost, I'm lost, I'm lost without you..
I'm lost without you

I'm desperate for you

No comments:

Post a Comment