Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Sunday 27 September 2009

Love Endures Forever

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (New Living Translation)
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Well know words from scripture which I'm sure you've heard many times before. Just because you've heard them many times, do still actually consider what those words mean?

Love is stronger than anything else, it will endure through anything. Love will never desert you even when you feel unloved, as God will always love you. God's love will last forever. God's love for you will endure no matter what you may have done in your life - God's love for you lasts forever.

Today I ask you to join me in thanking God for loving us unconditionally.


I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
Written by Martin Smith

Over the mountains and the sea,
Your river runs with love for me,
and I will open up my heart
and let the Healer set me free.
I'm happy to be in the truth,
and I will daily lift my hands:
for I will always sing of when
Your love came down. [Yeah!]

I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever. [Repeat]

Oh, I feel like dancing -
it's foolishness I know;
but, when the world has seen the light,
they will dance with joy,
like we're dancing now.

Please checkout the Delirious? website: http://www.delirious.co.uk/html/

No comments:

Post a Comment