Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 26 October 2009

Broken Heart

GOD can do wonders with a broken heart, if you give Him all the pieces.

Psalm 25:17-18
The troubles of my heart have multiplied;
free me from my anguish.
Look upon my affliction and my distress
and take away all my sins.


No matter how desperate you feel or how low you feel, don't give up, instead give it all to God.
God can do all things and can heal all wounds.

Psalm 40:12-13
For troubles without number surround me;
my sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see.
They are more than the hairs of my head,
and my heart fails within me.
Be pleased, O Lord, to save me;
O Lord, come quickly to help me.



I Give You My Heart performed by Hillsong:


No comments:

Post a Comment