Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 19 October 2009

Trusting God

Are you a risk taker? Are you good at taking risks, or are you frightened of the unknown or uncertain?

Are you scared of taking a risk in case you let others down, in case you let God down?


In Pslam 56:11 the psalmist says, "I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?".

Do you believe God is trustworthy? God is trustworthy whether we trust Him or not. God wants us to trust Him fully so that we no longer need to worry about anything, we simply trust God in all we do.

No matter what your fears, put your full trust in God today and everyday, we can count on Him always.


Visit Jeremy Camp's website:
http://www.jeremycamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment