Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Wednesday 14 October 2009

Reassurance

Psalm 145:18 (NIV)
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.


I find great reassurance in these words, do you?

God has promised us that He will be there for us whenever and wherever we need Him - all we have to do is ask Him!

How many people do you know who would do that!? Anytime and anywhere! Wow!
I think we'd all be struggling to find someone so amazing and so dependable. And that's exactly why I find those words so reassuring, because I know God will never let me down...I am never alone!

Sit back and enjoy Sydney Staff Songsters singing We Are Not Alone :

Checkout Sydney Staff Songsters website:
http://www.sydneystaffsongsters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment