Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Saturday 17 October 2009

No Doubts

Well known words of scripture:
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. (Psalm 23:6)

It would have been so much easier if instead of "Surely" these words had read "most days" or "sometimes", but it doesn't. It promises God's presence with us all day, every day of our lives. This doesn't mean we'll not have any day when we suffer or be upset, but instead means we can be assured that God will be with us through the good days and the bad days, the days when when we're ill or well, the days where we suffer grief or when we feel great happiness.

God promised he'd be with us always. there is no doubt of this this. God is the most reliable person there is so there is no reason why we should doubt Him when he says "surely". we grow in faith and trust each day we allow God to lead us, no matter it be through a dark valley or over hills of sunshine.

We can't have a world without clouds but we can ensure we have a heart full of sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment