Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Sunday 25 October 2009

Use Me

Anyone of us can be a rainbow in somebody's clouds. - Maya Angelou

Have you been a rainbow in someone's life today?
Do you make a point of trying to help those whose life seems to be full of clouds?

As a Christian, I know God wants me to try to help those in need. I'm not a person who finds it very easy to talk openly to anyone about feelings/emotions (mine or anyone else's!), so when I felt God was directing me towards blogging I had no idea that nearly ever blog post I made was going to be me talking about God and how He can use us and work in us. I've been as amazed as anyone by my blog posts!

I pray that God continues to use this blog to reach others. I pray that through something I write, you may accept God as your Saviour and friend, or indeed reaffirm your love for Him if you have already accepted Him into your life.

Thank you Lord for using me in this way. I pray I may be "the rainbow in somebody's clouds" through what I write, as I do it in Christ's name.


I pray you will let God use you to to do His will in whatever way He sees fit.


The Potter's Hand...


No comments:

Post a Comment