Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Friday 10 July 2009

Amazing Love

Amazing Love by the Newsboys - A fantastic song by a great band. I hope you enjoy it!


Isn't God'd love for us amazing?!
God sent his only son to earth and then had to let his only son, Jesus, be killed on a cross and then rise again, all because He loves each and everyone of us! Wow!

No matter what we do or say, God loves us, but don't make that an excuse to justify doing something you shouldn't.

Live for Christ!

Make Him proud of your actions and your words. Show Him how uch you love Him by putting your life entirely in His hands, to use you in whatever way he needs you.

Live for Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment