Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Saturday 4 July 2009

Live Forever!

"Eternal life is to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, the one you sent."
(John 17:3 - English Contemporary Version)


Christianity is not merely a religion, but is life and salvation in Christ. Life comes and flows through "knowing" God.

Of course "knowing" God is not like mathematical or historical knowledge, it's not about an awareness of facts - It's about understanding God's character, knowing and believing that God is love, and trusting, rejoicing, and living in that love!

"I am the way, the truth, and the life!" Jesus answered. "Without me, no one can go to the Father.
(John 14:6 - English Contemporary Version)


It's only through Jesus that we can we truly know God. Knowing God in this way is the only way to eternal life! If you know and believe in Jesus, you have eternal life because death is not the end, it's simply a joyous transition into heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment