Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Friday 3 July 2009

Persuasion

Acts 26:28 (NIV)
Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?"

The short and honest answer to this question is No!

It is impossible to persuade someone to become a Christian, it's not something even God can achieve! We can talk to people for hours, listen to them and answer their questions about God, but we can never persuade them to become a Christian.

They must accept God into their lives and be reborn, only then can they become Christians. God achieves this through the words in the bible and talking to them directly.We however can make a big difference in someones life through what we say and how we act. While we cannot persuade someone to become a Christian we can be a huge influence in their decision.

I pray that God will use me in whatever way He sees fit to help influence someones life for the good.

I pray too, that as you read this blog, God will surround you with His love and you will feel His presence with you, and will find reassurance that God is there with you whatever may be going on in your life at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment