Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 13 July 2009

Tears


Do you have times when you feel nothing is going right for you?
Do you have times when you feel so alone?
Do you have times when you no one cares about you?
Are there times when you wonder if you can carry on?

If you've answered Yes to any of the above questions, you're not alone - I'm sure we've all had times when we've felt at least some of the above.

How did you cope when you felt like that? Or if you've never felt like that, how do you think you would cope?



The best way to cope in any situation is to give it to God and ask Him to give you the strength to get through.

Speaking from personal experience I can tell you that even when you might think no one is there for you and no one cares, you'll find that someone somewhere is thinking about you and praying for you, so don't despair. I have been there and know it can be very difficult but hang on to God, He will get you through your struggle often by sending you someone to help support you - that's what he did for me.

Don't ever be afraid to cry and show your feelings to others. I say this as one who finds it very difficult to show my emotions in front of others. But over the last while I've come to realise that sometimes you just have to let go completely and let others see you pain. You'll probably be surprised how much of a relief that will be - it certainly was for me!

When the laughter
Fails to comfort
When my heart aches
Lord are you there
When confusion is all around me
And the darkness
Is my closest friend
Still I will praise You
Jesus praise you


So don't ever lose sight of God. Don't stop trusting in God, He will get you through, maybe not in the way you expected, but He will get you through.

Visit Tim Hughes website: http://www.timhughesmusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment