Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Thursday 23 July 2009

Child of God

Nehemiah 8:10 NIV
Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”


I am a child of God, His treasured possession. He created me in His own image. He chose the day on which I was born. He has a plan and a purpose for my life.

I believe these words - Do you believe them about yourself?

Whether you believe these words or not, God did create you in His own image and He has planned out your life for you. So do something for God in return, listen to Him, tell others about Him and live your life in His service.

God will give you the strength to do all He asks of you, so don't worry about anything.


2 comments:

tinarae said...

This was an awesome message. Thank you for posting :)And yes, I do believe that God created us to be His hands and his feet...

tina

tinarae said...

This is awesome...I do believe that we are His hands and His feet.

tina

Post a Comment