Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Thursday 9 July 2009

Press On

Well we're nearly at the end of another working week, so how's your week been?

It's been a strange week for me as it's been full of highs and lows in a several areas of my life. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly a high in our life and so quickly change to feeling like an all time low, and vice versa.

I hope your week has been one of highs, however if it hasn't, what did you do when you were experiencing one of your lower times?

The first thing we should do then is pray - Turn to God, He will give you the stregth and the courage to go on and get you through your "deep valley". I know and understand that it can be very difficult during these times to trust God and believe He will help, but take it from one who's been in some very "deep valleys" in the last while, God can and will help...He may not help you in the way you expected or wanted, but He will help you in the way He knows is best for you.

Trust God and press on in your Christian journey.

Press On by Selah:


When the mountain is steep
when the valley is deep
when the body is weary
when we stumble and fall

When the choices are hard
when we're battered and scarred
when we've spent our resource
when we've given our all

In Jesus name we press on
In jesus name we press on
dear lord, with the prize
clear before our eyes
we find the strength to press on

It starts with:
When the valley is deep
When the mountain is steep

you had it switched around that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment