Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Saturday 25 July 2009

Opportunities

When you pray, do you pray that God will help you tell others the message that God is alive and here with us?

Do you pray that God will help you to tell others His message in a way they will understand and believe?

Do you take every opportunity that comes your way to tell others of God's love?




Colossians 4:2-6 (New Living Translation)
Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. Pray for us, too, that God will give us many opportunities to speak about his mysterious plan concerning Christ. That is why I am here in chains. Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should.
Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.




I think most of us, if we're honest with ourselves (and with God), would have to say we don't do any of these things as much as we should! For myself, I know I need to make more use of the opportunities that come my way to talk to others about God.


I pray that we may each take every opportunity that comes our way to spread God's message to those who don't yet know Him.


I also pray that even when we don't get the opportunity to speak to someone about God, they can see something different about us because of our words and actions - they can see we believe in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment