Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Sunday 30 August 2009

All We Need Is Jesus

God He Reigns and All I Need Is You

Holy One
Holy One
Al creation bows to worship
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Glory in the highest

I will sing
I will sing His praises forever

God He reigns
God He reigns
Holy is the Lord of heaven
God He reigns
God He reigns forever more

All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is You Lord



Simple words, but words which which I truly believe. Do you believe that all you need is Jesus?


Phillipians 4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus


Help us spread the message of Jesus to the world, so that all creation bows to worship God. Help the world believe that Jesus is all they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment