Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Thursday 27 August 2009

Love

On the 27th of August 1994, Sandy and I were married in Rutherglen Salvation Army hall. Wow, 15 year have passed since then. In some ways it seems like only yesterday, but in others it seems a lifetime ago.

While these last 15 years have had fantastic highs there have also been some difficult times, but taking all that into account I realise that without those highs and lows, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

As human, we questions everything. We question God when things go wrong in our lives, but isn't funny how we never question Him when things are going right! It's often said that God wouldn't put you in a situation He didn't think you could handle, and I truly believe that to be the case - not that that makes it any easier when you are in those situations.

So today as Sandy and I celebrate 15 years together, I thank God for the love and support we have given each other, especially during those very difficult times.

Don't forget to tell you loved ones regularly how much you love them. Don't take them for granted!


No comments:

Post a Comment