Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 11 August 2009

Teach Me

God wants and needs us all to spread His message throughout the word. That means he needs me and he needs you to tell others about God, to teach them His word.

Do you feel overwhelmed at this responsibility? I certainly do!
But there is no need for us to feel like this, all we must do is ask God to teach us!



So ask God to let His Word, the Word of Christ, dwell in you so that you may know His forgiveness and love. Ask Him to provide you with the wisdom to teach and encourage others, so that His Word may dwell richly in them as well.

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God."
Colossians 3:16 (NIV)


Teaching others about God should be something we all do willingly and energetically, so ask God today to help you teach others of His love and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment