Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Tuesday 18 August 2009

A Message To Unbelievers

Does God hear and answer prayers of those who don't believe in Him? Yes! Think about it, every one of us was once an unbeliever but God listened to us when we prayed to Him to forgive us of our sins and enter our lives.

God hears the prayers of westerners and easterners, blacks and white, men and women, rich and poor, old and young, good and bad - He hears all prayers.

When Peter when to Cornelius and his family, he told them in Acts 10:34-36,43:
"I see clearly that God doesn't show partiality. In every nation he accepts those who fear him and do what is right. I'm sure you have heard about the Good News for the people of Israel - that there is peace with God through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. He is the one all the prophets testified about, saying that everyone who believes in him will have their sins forgiven through his name."

Those who are unbelievers need to hear God's message of love and forgiveness. They need you and me to tell them!

I'm sure we all have family and/or friends who are non believers, why not make a pledge today, to talk to them about God and tell them the Good News of Christ.



1 comment:

CGBROFMI said...

Great message, succinctly put. Amen Dot - wish I could say it as well and with so few words.

Chris @cgbrofmi

Post a Comment