Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 10 August 2009

Thank You

Today I'd like to say thank you to all my family and all my friends for their love and understanding they've given to me over the years.

I know I for one can often take my family and friends for granted, so that's why today I want to say thank you to each of you. Don't put off saying "thank you" or "I love you" to someone close to you, as you never know when might be the last time you see them!

Sorry, I didn't mean to go all morbid there! All I'm trying to say is, don't take your family and friends for granted, so many people have no one and would be so grateful for just one friend.

The most important friend we can have in our life though, is of course Jesus. He like every other friend, should not be taken for granted, so when you pray, say thank you to God for all He does for you, and tell Him you love Him.

What A Friend I've Found (Martin Smith)
What a friend I've found
Closer than a brother
I have felt your touch
More intimate than lovers

Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, friend forever

What a hope I've found
More faithful than a mother
It would break my heart
To ever lose each other

Checkout the Delirious website: http://www.delirious.co.uk/html/

No comments:

Post a Comment