Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Friday 5 June 2009

Come See

So yesterday I said God was my everything (yesterday's blog), but why should you let God be your everything too?

God can be everything you need him to be. He can show you what He wants you to do, what He needs you to be...It's all about God and what He can do for you.


God watches over all of us every minute of every day. He is waiting for each of us to give our lives to Him, so He can use us to spread the great news that He is alive and living in each of us.

God's arms are open and He's waiting for you...



The above song is called Come See and was written and sung by Michael W Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment