Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 8 June 2009

Go!


If you have watched the above video, I hope you were moved by the pictures and challenged by the message portrayed by the words of the song. The song is entitled "God of Justice" and was performed by Tim Hughes (one of my favourite Christian singer/songwriters).

God has a role He wants each one of us to carry out, it's up to us whether we accept that role or not. The role God has for you may be completely different from the role he has for me or your neighbour, but in God's eyes each task/role is equally important.

Each of us are important to God, and each have a role to perform.

Have you accepted the role God wants you do?

If not, it's not too late to accept it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment