Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Saturday 2 May 2009

20 Facts About Me

Today I thought I'd share 20 facts you may or may not already know about me and my family...

  1. This year we'll have been married for 15 years!

  2. I've got a degree in Computer Science

  3. My favourite colour is red

  4. I've sung in the Royal Albert Hall

  5. I don’t like diet juice

  6. I learnt to play the piano when I was 7

  7. I have no brothers or sisters

  8. I hate hoovering the house

  9. I didn't learn to drive until I was 21...

  10. I passed my driving test 1st time!

  11. When I was wee we had a cat called Candy

  12. I don’t like mushrooms

  13. I used to have spiky hair (sometimes short, sometimes long!)

  14. Our cat is overweight! (according to the vet)

  15. Our cat’s birthday is on the same day as Sandy’s - different year of course!

  16. I love getting my weekly fix of “Desperate Housewives”

  17. We've been to Kenya

  18. I don’t like ironing

  19. I play trombone in Bellshill Salvation Army Band

  20. My Dad is a retired college lecturer

That I think is enough facts about me and my family for today - I'll share some more facts another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment