Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Friday 15 May 2009

Alone in a Crowd

Have you ever felt alone?
Have you ever felt alone when in a crowd of people?

If you've been in both the above situations, you've felt the way I have the last few days. It's not a nice feeling is it?

But hold onto the fact that even when it feels like we're alone, we are not, God is always by our side. Talk to God. God will help.


You Will Be There (by Jeremy Camp)

I begin the day
with the faith you fashion my ways,
And I cannot escape
for your hand it leads.
Your right hand holds me.

[Chorus]
When I wake, you will be there.
When the sun goes down in the night,
You will be there.

My life has been ordained.
You have formed this very frame
And I am fearfully made.
For I was made in that secret place

[Repeat Chorus]

How precious are your
thoughts, all over me.
They're more than the
sands of the sea.

[Repeat Chorus]

For more info about Jeremy Camp please checkout his website: http://www.jeremycamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment