Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Thursday 28 May 2009

That word..."Sin"

Do you cringe whenever someone says the word "sin"? For a long time I admit, I did! I, probably like you, wondered what was coming next, and if I'm honest I'd would switch off before I heard/read any more!

But I now understand that we should not be put off by talking about sin or sinning, as it's something every single one of us does, we all sin. During our lifetime we all commit thousands/millions of sins in God's eyes.

So what exactly is sin. Here is the dictionary definition of sin:

  • A transgression of a religious or moral law, especially when deliberate.
  • Deliberate disobedience to the known will of God

Galatians 5:24-25
Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there. Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit's leading in every part of our lives.


So in God's eyes, no matter what our sins, no matter how severe our sins, God will forgive us of every one of them. All we have to do is ask him to forgive us and then let God take control of our lives.


I pray that you will ask God into your live so he can forgive your sins, and help you lead the kind of life he wants you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment