Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Thursday 7 May 2009

The Way Ahead

When We Cannot See Our Way
When we cannot see our way,
Let us trust and still obey;
He who bids us forward go,
Cannot fail the way to show.

Though it be the gloom of night,
Though we see no ray of light,
Since the Lord himself is there,
‘Tis not meet that we should fear.

Be it ours, then, while we’re here,
Him to follow without fear,
Where he calls us, there to go,
What he bids us, that to do.


There have been many times during the last few years when my life has not been very easy and I have questioned "why?". At these times a number of folk have directed me to the above song. I thank them for that as the words of the the 3 verses I've written above have brought comfort and reassurance to me during the darker times in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment