Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Monday 25 May 2009

Thank You God

Where would we be today if God hadn't sent His son to earth to live among us. To live among us and then give the ultimate price, His life...just so we could be forgiven of all our sins.

Without God in our lives we are nothing. I find it impossible to think what my life would have been like if I had not been brought up in a Christian family and taken along to the Salvation Army for a very early age. That's why I for one find myself thanking God over and over again, for being part of my life.

Don't take God for granted. He knows you by name and know everything about you. Thank Him today for being there for you and helping and guiding you through each day.

Here's a song by Matt Redman entitled "Once Again" - it expresses our thanks to God sending Jesus to earth to die at Calvary, and acknowledges how inadequate without God in our lives.






You can checkout Matt Redman's website at: http://www.mattredman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment