Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I'd love to hear what you think so please leave comments.
Please subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up to date with my blog.


Wednesday 6 May 2009

God Will Carry You




This is a beautiful song by Michael W Smith, another one of the songs which I've turned to many times.

Don't know if you've picked up on the last few days that I'm feeling a bit low at present - I've a difficult few days ahead, so just been struggling to see past them.

The one of the lines of the above song says, "We were never meant to walk this road alone". There is only one person who can walk through every step of our life with us, pick us up when we fall and show us the right path to talk, and that is God.

So no matter what lies ahead for each of us, we can all be assured of God's presence with us, because He has promised that He "will carry you".

Please listen to/watch the video again or read the words of the song below, and just think about yourself, and your relationship with God and think about this question...

Have you placed your life fully in God's hands?


I Will Carry You
(Eric N Kisner, Michael W Smith)

Sometimes I wonder if my beating heart has a reason
The thought of breathing only takes
my breath away
I've spent so many nights wrestling with this feeling
Do I have the strength to make it through the day
But I was never meant
To walk this road alone
I can always trust you
When you say

I will carry you
Be your strength
And pull you through
Reach for me
And take my hand
We will pray
And we will stand
In a world
Crying out for peace
Let your heart be strong
For when I am weak
You will carry me

Sometimes you wonder if the road you're on has a reason
It's hard to go on when you just don't know
We can shoulder all the weight of life between us
Until the fear of what we cannot see is
Cause we were never meant
To walk this road alone
We are bound together
When we say...

I will carry you
Be your strength
And pull you through
Reach for me
And take my hand
We will pray
And we will stand
In a world
Crying out for peace
Let your heart be strong
For when I am weak
You will carry me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very touching video, thank you for sharing it. And in answer to your question... No, probably not but I'm working on it ;)

Post a Comment